Wednesday 9 March 2011

EDINBURGH!

okay so I know I've been totally lame with updating my blog but I promise that once I catch up with this post and spring break I'll be much better about it! woooo!

So hyper right now so this post might be a little spazzy!

I got to spend a weekend in Edinburgh with three friends from my trip as a "study tour" where we were basically supposed to compare english and scottish culture... I didn't really have any expectations going into my trip, I just knew that the Scots really enjoy their whisky and rugby! ;) I don't think that I could have ever imagined how beautiful Edinburgh is, it's unlike anywhere I've ever been before! The city is breathtaking, there are beautiful castles, statues, and museums, mixed with parks, bagpipers and kilts EVERYWHERE! The people were AWESOME sooo outgoing and friendly and really easy to talk to!
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!
a little bagpipe action for ya!
000h h333y
peace up ace town down
hehe
me and padma!!! so tired after a 4 am departure EEK!
MY GROUP! James. Me, Padma, Lizzie
see ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment